Blender Royale - Numero 85 - Remote Control
A some musings about my current state of affairs, plans and projects.
April 25, 2022
Weekly Sprint Stats:
Points Velocity per day
Made this in 50 minutes, with render and materials. A fun little exercise. I need a remote like this.
See more on Artstation
Download from Patreon
Lately I have been missing out on my weekly updates, it is now Week 16 and have published only 6 weeks of this year. I am very behind. I could not develop the habit - but as they say.. I cannot beat myself up about this. I have to try again and start up a new chain. If I can continue with the habit, it will stick. I have to celebrate doing this again soon.
On another note, here is roughly where I'm at:
- Have become a core developer/co-owner of Bforartists. With Iyads help we will be taking on the weekly merges most of the time.
- Taking a course of Python
- Taking the course of merging Bforartists too. I have done my first successful merge, which was a test
- Got offered a professor role in a university, but it won't be confirmed till later. Likely hood of the course is about 50%.
- Nearing a first release of the Painterly project music vidoes, as loops. We have decided to also push the music videos in a more transmedia kind of way to generate following and interaction.
- Been thinking a lot about how to activate my patreon, financial model and what to offer the community
- Have given notice to the end of the QnA's - only to open doors to the Bforartists community. When we hit 50, this will become something else in the Bforartists community
- Have started planning a more ambitious drive for Trinumedia to make it more economical and sustainable, and also help more people while doing it
I have a lot to think about, so I should get back to the weekly updates. I have a lot to learn too - but the more concious of where I have come and where I want to go can help me seize the present and make this project work.