Event Recap - Q&A&Critique 33
And we are back! This session was very interactive talking about the new year, about Slincs environment Geometry Nodes, and the "Sunny Rain".
December 6, 2021
Weekly Sprint Stats:
Points Velocity per day
We are back! And it's very good to be back. We had an excellent turnout and discussions.
Here is the recap from yesterday:
- We shared a few new years resolutions, or ambitions and plans
- With that we talked about how important it is to work on skills, goals that are progressive instead of on/off success/failure goals.
- Checklists help to make things doable
- We then had a discussion about iconography and customizability of Bforaritsts, and I show that you can make it how you want it to be.
- We then had a look at Slincs Environment Geometry Nodes, walking through it and seeing how it is setup. We also share a short recommendation, but also praise how awesome it is.
- We then get a quick look at the progress of the short film
- We also then take a look at the issues of the "Shower Door" post-procesisng issue with NPR and talk about the "Sunny Rain" effect and technical proposal.
Next week we'll look deeper into that! Every Thursday we meet in the q-n-a-n-critique channel and the voice chat in "Work Arena" at 1700 UTC to talk about a number of questions, explore topics together and find answers.
Feel free to join to answer, drop your questions, topics to explore or your art in the channel q-n-a-n-critique for the session of today or the future!
Time: 1700 UTC Thursday
Topics in the event:
- 1 Geometry Nodes setup to review and constructively critique by Slinc
- 1 question by Draise (me): What are your New Years ambitions and plans for 2022?
- A big project update on the painterly video, including environment, lighting, and shader updates
Discord VC "Work Arena" in Erindale.xyz: https://discord.gg/nHBCPurb5C